- Visit office.com
- Login with your school email in the form: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The firstname.lastname part should be the same as what you use with school computers.)
- Use the same password that you use with school computers.
- Some teachers may share class OneNote websites with you. After logging into office.com go to OneNote and look for class notebooks shared with you. You can also click a link from the email you recieved when a teacher shared the OneNote class with you.
- From the menu click One Drive
- You can save any type of files to this folder and access them anywhere you have internet.
Word, PowerPoint, Exel Online
- There are online versions of Word, PowerPoint, and Exel that you can use over the internet in your browser.
Share a Document
- With an online document open, click the share button
- Type email address(es) that you want to share with. As you type a name and wait it should give suggestions.
- Decide if you want to let the person edit or just view the document.
Install at home
- At home you can click the "Install Office" icon and install the full versions of Word, PowerPoint, Exel, etc on your computer at home
- You can download the OneNote app on your phone or tablet, login with school email account, and open your class notebooks.
- You can also download apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OnDrive, etc on your phone or tablet.
Email on your phoneYou can install a free Outlook App on your phone. Then sign in with email@example.com and your school password.
Or use the email app you already have:
- iOS Mail app: Settings, scroll down to Mail, tap Accounts > Add Account
- Android Email App: mannage accounts, +, exchange
- Android Gmail App: Gmail - menu icon in upper left corner > Settings > Add account > Exchange
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: (your school password)
- Server address: outlook.office365.com