SCI GRADUATION INFORMATION
SCI Graduation 2020 Information
Please refer to the "EXTERNAL AWARDS" section at the bottom of this page for awards that can be applied for now.
- Springfield Collegiate's Graduation Convocation and Dinner & Dance will take place on June 25th, 2020 at Club Regent Event Centre.
- Grad Rehearsal - info to follow
SCI Graduation Awards
The list of awards below were for the Grad 2019 class. Please review the list below for criteria. The 2020 awards will be available in April 2020.
SCI Graduation Awards - List of Awards Available and Application Documents are found in the list below:
External Awards - sourced outside of SCI
List of awards and Application Documents are below:
Please refer to the following links to external awards that are available for application:
- BMO Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship - Deadline: December 1, 2019 - must have University of Manitoba application submitted by December 1st as well. https://umanitoba.ca/student/fin_awards/school_entrance/1479.html
- TD Scholarship for Community Leaders - Deadline: November 15, 2019 - https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/solutions/student-banking/community-leadership-scholarship-for-canadians/
- Schulich Leader Scholarship - Deadline to submit name to Mrs. Loureiro for nomination: Friday, January 10, 2020 - https://www.schulichleaders.com/
Click this link.
- Login with your school email in the form: email@example.com (The firstname.lastname part should be the same as what you use with school computers.)
- Use the same password that you use with school computers.
- Tiles Preview mode: Look in top right for a “Tile” option to switch the view from a list to tile preview mode.
- Select and click “Download” to download to your computer
- Access before September while your school accounts still work.
Gowns for Grads
- If you are struggling with financially supporting the purchase of your graduation dress, this program provides an opportunity for our graduates to select a dress and accessories for their Graduation for FREE!
- Please see Mrs. Loureiro for more information - Deadline: March of each year
- This program and conversations surrounding it are confidential.