Driver Education is done through MPI - see link https://www.mpi.mb.ca/Pages/driver-z.aspx
What are some of the new program changes?
Using a mix of in-class and in-car practice, Driver Z is designed to provide students with the knowledge, experience and confidence needed to be safe, responsible drivers. Our goal is to provide a world-class experience that prepares students, reduces collisions among drivers and ultimately contributes to safer roads for all of us! Your help in sharing the message regarding the new program and registration will ensure students don’t miss out on the opportunity to select a course that best fits their schedule.
- Students and parents/co-pilots must attend the Kick-Off, which is held on the first in-class session (not the second, as in the past).
- Students must provide an email address when they register so they can access the online application and receive course-relevant communication.
- Students must complete online learning prior to their first in-class lesson.
Where can students go for information?
- Course Information: mpi.mb.ca under Driver Education Driver Z Course Finder
- Driver Z Program Information: mpi.mb.ca under Driver Education MPI’s Driver Z Program
Where do students go to pay and register?
Students can pay and register for courses at any Autopac agent or Manitoba Public Insurance Service Centre.