Librarian - Mrs. Demontigny
Library Hours - 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Students may sign out up to 3 books at one time. The loan period is 3 weeks, students then have the option to return or renew.
- Students are not able to sign out books until any overdue books are returned.
- There are no late fees applied but students are responsible to pay for any lost books.
- Magazines are available to sign out but are to be returned by end of day.
- Reference material must be used in the library.
- If the library is closed for any reason books may be returned to the office.
- Respect all staff/students and their property.
- Students are to be respectful, responsible and well behaved.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Computers are available, students are to use responsibly.